Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taxes

I've got a lot of ideas brewin right now. Infact, virtual stickie notes litter the desktop of my Mac, each one contains a logline. My next post will likely involve uploading all my loglines and letting you vote on which logline(s) interest you most. T

But before I can do that I have to finish paying Uncle Sam his allowance. Tax season is eating right into my creative time. Grrr. So...for you praying folks, please pray that God will demystify the tax prep process and give me the will to finish soon so I can get back to writing.

Also, I may need to find a new job. My current one's a bit nuts: I'm on call 19 hrs a day 5 days a week and it might go to 24 hrs a day 6 days a week. Not comfortable with that. So again, my praying peeps, please pray for favor as I explore my options.

Finally, as most of you know, the current plan that Rachael and I have arrived at involves moving over the summer or by September, at the latest, to either the University of Texas at Austin or UCLA. Please pray for favor as we explore our housing options (free or cheap would be great!) and as we both look for jobs in the LA area. We're not as concerned about Austin, since we'll only be moving their if I get a fellowship that pays for living expenses.

We'll find out in about a month whether I made it into the program at UT and, of course, I will post the results on the blog. To sum up, pray! We really want to go to Texas, to be employed in sane and helpful ways and I crave to time to get back to the creative process.

God's peace,

Paul

No comments: