Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Animated Feature Logline


I'm a day behind on my logline a day project. So sue me.

Regal the Beagle...


is an animated adventure about a Beagle named Regal who is born to show dog royalty, but before he can follow in his parents famous footsteps he's dognapped by a jealous contestant and ditched out in the country. Two kindly farmers who run a mom n pop rescue shelter find Regal and take him home with them. There Regal grows into a fun loving teen, but when the farmer's wife comes down with a deadly disease that she can't afford to treat, Regal decides the only way he can save her is by winning the $50,000 Cambridge Cup like those dogs on TV. I guess it's kind of Lion King meets Best in Show.

Talk amongst yeh'selves. Waddeya think?

1 comment:

Bradley said...

I don't know exactly what I think about Regal the Beagle. At first I love it...then it sounds all too familiar...then I love it again. Hmmm...does that help? If you need to do some screen tests we think Kenai would be perfect for the part of Regal.