Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two loglines...playin catch up

Already behind the 8-ball on posting daily loglines. So I'm doin 2 today. Don't forget to rate them 1-5 (five is the best), and tell me what you like or don't like about the idea...Oh, and tell me if you've already seen either of these movies. I'm trying to be original.

I Know You Are But What Am I?
A teen comedy about a girl who becomes like every boy she dates, until a friend finally points it out and she vows to take a year off from dating...just before she meets mr. right.

Would this be funnier and reach a broader audience if it was about a guy with the same issue?


In Charm's Way

A comedy about a dangerously charming guy who breaks hearts wherever he goes who unexpectedly falls hard for his flirty female alter ego, only she's not interested in anything serious.

4 comments:

Katherine Laine said...

I Know You Are But What Am I? - I was with ya on the first part, but then I get sorta lost with the no dating thing. Not sure exactly how it counteracts with her first issue. Otherwise you have a clever idea there. (perhaps she meets a guy who tries to be like her which forces her to find out who she really is??)

The second one doesn't grab my attention at all, but that's me.

I look forward to many more loglines! You are very creative Paul!

My name is April. said...

Ooh, I really like Katherine's twist on "I Know You Are But What Am I?" Definitely think it's original. Maybe I give it a 4? If I give it a 5, is that ultimate perfection? Cuz I don't know much about movie stuff. Haha..anyway.

Unknown said...

I dig the first one. The second part of it (i.e. her not dating) could use some work though.

The second idea seems to me like something i've seen before...

Paul Boyer said...

Thanks for the feedback. Now you've got me thinking : )